New to White Dog Studio Geelong?
Please wait until 5 minutes before your class start time before entering the studio and observe hand sanitising stations and social distancing once inside.
We don’t have a full time receptionist. Your instructor will come and get you before class.
We look forward to meeting you.
To book a class at White Dog Studio you will need to set up a MindBody account – either from the timetable on this website or from the MindBody app.
Signing up with MindBody
– We recommend you sign up using your email address instead of the Facebook option.
– Search for White Dog Studio
– Add us to your favourite businesses by clicking on the ♡ in the top right hand corner.
– View our schedule and find a class that’s right for you
– Payment details can be stored for future use – MindBody is super secure and it makes rebooking easier.
– You can see your Upcoming and History class bookings under the schedule tab from the home screen.
– If you can’t make a class, make sure you go into your upcoming class list, click on the booking and cancel. (Refer our cancellation policy for cancellation time frames.)
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have no expectations at all and you definitely do not need to be flexible or super strong.
Our instructors are experienced and more than happy to show you everything as they guide you along the way.
Go for comfortable and light active wear that moves easily with your body.
If your injury is still in a healing process – ie less than 10-12 weeks since you hurt yourself, we recommend discussing your exercise plans with your doctor. If your injury (pain) is older than 12 weeks then you can absolutely join any class that takes your fancy. If the pain you feel limits any particular movements, let your instructor know.
The best thing you can do for persistent pain is get moving.
If you have any concerns about joining a general class, you could do a Clinical Pilates session. These are limited to 5 students and focus on you and getting you back to moving confidently. Lots of our crew have started in small group when recovering from injury and move into general classes from there.
You may practice while pregnant. We ask that you have had a consistent practice for a minimum of 3-6 months prior.
We request that you discuss the suitability of classes with your health care practitioner and only practice if it is recommended. Please email us to arrange an appointment for a one-on-one session to discuss the recommended pregnancy modifications.
Attending class is at your own risk and all efforts to understand the modifications and cautions is with you.
Hell no. We pride ourselves on welcoming everyone. We do ask that you are at least 15 years old but beyond that there is no limit. If you are concerned that Pilates or Yoga has an age limit, rest assured it’s for everyone and every age. Check out Rhonda’s story here.
Some clients who feel they want individualised attention, maybe due to injury, age or confidence do a few Clinical Pilates sessions first.